Senior Onboarding Specialist
Progress your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
Being part of a proactive and agile workforce you will provide and promote a superior client experience for the company, to onboard new clients/investors. You will ensure the company remains compliant with regulatory obligations whilst taking a pragmatic and commercial approach to risk-based challenges.
In this role you will also assist in the ongoing data management of the client/investor lifecycle, by ensuring all client and investor static data is captured, recorded and accurate in all core platforms used by the business.
This is a great opportunity for a client focused and team spirited individual who is interested in working in a fast paced, high pressured work environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day client and investor onboarding and data management for the business that will require multi-jurisdictional visibility
- Acting in a collaborative manner, supporting clients, Relationship Managers and their teams from an onboarding and data management perspective
- Continuously assessing processes and identifying areas of weakness, working with the client delivery management team to implement improvements
- Working closely with the clients and their advisors to understand complex structures, delivering commercial and pragmatic solutions to meet client and business needs
- Acting as a workstream lead to support delivery of a variety of new client transition initiatives, coordinating with the team members ensuring delivery of a superior client experience
Experience and skills required:
- Recognised relevant ICA, AML or equivalent professional qualification
- 5-8 years' relevant finance industry experience, with the legal, compliance or regulatory sector
- Experience in private equity/real estate fund structures
- Previous experience in a MLRO/MLCO compliance or similar role, within AML/CDD onboarding fund sector
- Strong commitment to client service delivery
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen within a small yet growing independent organisation, where you will be able to make a real difference to the business whilst gaining great industry exposure to advance your career.
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity has arisen at a forward thinking commercial organisation for an Assistant Company Secretary for a period of 12 months.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their fund administration services, where you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, while also contributing to the growth and expansion of the private equity business.