Senior Officer | Private Wealth | Contract
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Working in this innovative and dynamic global group you will draw from your existing trust experience to build and deliver customer centric solutions to our more complex and diverse portfolio of clients, gaining their confidence and respecting their working style.
This is an ideal opportunity for a team player with great IT skills and the ability to prioritise your day, whilst utilising your communication skills on a daily basis, acting as a role model to implement the group culture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships across the wider business and helping ensure the company is compliant with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures
- Using your own judgement to identify any risks or concerns ensuring you report them in a timely manner
- Looking for ways to help improve processes and procedures in the most effective and efficient way possible
- Helping increase productivity, efficiencies whilst delivering the highest level of client service
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of the finance industry in Jersey
- Preferably ICSA or STEP qualified or working towards, or any other relevant qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Eye for detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.