Senior Officer | Funds and Institutional
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment, where you will have the company’s full support in achieving your career aspirations, through their continuous learning and holistic approach to professional and personal development. Being part of an innovative and dynamic global group you will have access to various opportunities across their service lines and international network of offices.
Joining forces with the busy fund administration and accounting functions, where every day is a new challenge, you will play a vital role in providing administration services across private equity and fund structures, adding value to client service delivery.
If you are a switched-on and organised individual who has an eagerness to learn and a passion to make a difference, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Actively participating at board meetings on more complex technical matters, drawing on your technical understanding of legal and regulatory requirements and sharing industry best practices
- Supporting and mentoring members of your team with technical and complex fund administration queries
- Contributing to finding ways to help the company improve processes to be the most efficient and effective way of working
- Ensuring work is completed accurately and against strict deadlines
- Building strong working relationships internally and externally
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within a fund administration environment
- Preferably ICSA qualified or working towards ICSA or other relevant qualification
- Knowledge of the Jersey finance industry
- Private equity experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Unlock your potential in this ambitious and growing global financial services organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation. Being in a proactive and agile workforce, you will be supported to reach your career ambitions and can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show.