Senior Officer | Funds and Institutional
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment, where you will have the company’s full support in achieving your career aspirations, through their continuous learning and holistic approach to professional and personal development. Being part of an innovative and dynamic global group you will have access to various opportunities across their service lines and international network of offices.
Joining forces with the busy fund administration and accounting functions, where every day is a new challenge, you will play a vital role in providing administration services across private equity and fund structures, adding value to client service delivery.
If you are a switched-on and organised individual who has an eagerness to learn and a passion to make a difference, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Actively participating at board meetings on more complex technical matters, drawing on your technical understanding of legal and regulatory requirements and sharing industry best practices
- Supporting and mentoring members of your team with technical and complex fund administration queries
- Contributing to finding ways to help the company improve processes to be the most efficient and effective way of working
- Ensuring work is completed accurately and against strict deadlines
- Building strong working relationships internally and externally
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within a fund administration environment
- Preferably ICSA qualified or working towards ICSA or other relevant qualification
- Knowledge of the Jersey finance industry
- Private equity experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.