Senior Officer | Fund Custody
Assist in the continual enhancement of an effective administration function, in a leading global financial services provider, by contributing ideas and adopting service and operational excellence initiatives, where your hard work and dedication will be rewarded.
Working in an international business environment and global network of offices, this role offers the opportunity to broaden your experience and support your aspirations.
Within this role you will provide custodian and trustee administration services, including progressive client contact, to a range of regulated collective investment funds and private wealth portfolios, in a professional manner and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
If you are a bright, articulate, self-motivated and numerate individual, who is prepared to work hard on your own initiative, prioritising workloads within allocated timeframes and making decisions where appropriate, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Manager with the delegation of work to less experienced staff whilst retaining responsibility, giving clear instructions, timeframes and providing feedback as required
- Assisting with the mentoring, development and coaching of less experienced team members, providing feedback and having input to appraisals
- Maintaining accurate reports of time spent on time billing modules, on a daily basis
- Ensuring all time charged is reasonable and justified, guiding and encouraging other team members to do the same
- Developing strong client relationships and ensuring that within own portfolio, the correct work has been billed for, working with the Manager responsible to raise fee notes on a timely basis
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or be in the final stages of attaining a relevant professional qualification as recognised by the JFSC, either table 5 or above
- Experienced in trust and company administration, ideally to have more than 5 years’ relevant experience with a thorough understanding of company and trust law, investments, bookkeeping, basic tax and the regulatory environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication to allow effective communication with colleagues at all levels, third party service providers and clients
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills, ability to identify potential risk issues and escalate as appropriate
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to identify and suggest procedural improvements and ensure any discrepancies are satisfactorily resolved in a timely manner
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.