Senior Officer | Fund Custody
Assist in the continual enhancement of an effective administration function, in a leading global financial services provider, by contributing ideas and adopting service and operational excellence initiatives, where your hard work and dedication will be rewarded.
Working in an international business environment and global network of offices, this role offers the opportunity to broaden your experience and support your aspirations.
Within this role you will provide custodian and trustee administration services, including progressive client contact, to a range of regulated collective investment funds and private wealth portfolios, in a professional manner and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
If you are a bright, articulate, self-motivated and numerate individual, who is prepared to work hard on your own initiative, prioritising workloads within allocated timeframes and making decisions where appropriate, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Manager with the delegation of work to less experienced staff whilst retaining responsibility, giving clear instructions, timeframes and providing feedback as required
- Assisting with the mentoring, development and coaching of less experienced team members, providing feedback and having input to appraisals
- Maintaining accurate reports of time spent on time billing modules, on a daily basis
- Ensuring all time charged is reasonable and justified, guiding and encouraging other team members to do the same
- Developing strong client relationships and ensuring that within own portfolio, the correct work has been billed for, working with the Manager responsible to raise fee notes on a timely basis
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or be in the final stages of attaining a relevant professional qualification as recognised by the JFSC, either table 5 or above
- Experienced in trust and company administration, ideally to have more than 5 years’ relevant experience with a thorough understanding of company and trust law, investments, bookkeeping, basic tax and the regulatory environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication to allow effective communication with colleagues at all levels, third party service providers and clients
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills, ability to identify potential risk issues and escalate as appropriate
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to identify and suggest procedural improvements and ensure any discrepancies are satisfactorily resolved in a timely manner
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.