Senior Officer | Fund Accounting
A great opportunity for a qualified or nearly qualified Accountant within a private equity, real estate and corporate services divisions. You will be responsible for the financial information of a portfolio of fund clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main liaison and point of contact for certain clients
- Being the important link between management and junior staff, ensuring quality work is carried out
- Setting up alternative investment funds
- Liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers and notaries in regards to setting up funds
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified or nearly qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA etc).
- 2-4 years relevant experience in alternative investment fund administration, including NAV calculation, Transfer Agent and investor servicing and tax compliance
- Experience in UK GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
A boutique fund administration business is seeking an ambitious funds professional to manage a team of Fund Administrators providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new real estate and private equity funds clients.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, undertaking audits of financial statements and other assurance work.