Senior Officer | Fund Accounting
A great opportunity for a qualified or nearly qualified Accountant within a private equity, real estate and corporate services divisions. You will be responsible for the financial information of a portfolio of fund clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main liaison and point of contact for certain clients
- Being the important link between management and junior staff, ensuring quality work is carried out
- Setting up alternative investment funds
- Liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers and notaries in regards to setting up funds
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified or nearly qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA etc).
- 2-4 years relevant experience in alternative investment fund administration, including NAV calculation, Transfer Agent and investor servicing and tax compliance
- Experience in UK GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.