Senior Officer | Custody
An unique opportunity to be part of an expanding global business, where you will have exposure to all aspects of the business. You will be working directly with senior management, delivering custodian and trustee administration services to your portfolio of clients.
You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the enhancement of the administration function and in return can expect to receive great career support and a competitive package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing strong client relationships and work closely with the Manager
- Assisting with the production and maintenance of operating procedures for all entities
- Carrying out company secretarial and trustee activities in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Complying with internal policies and procedures
- Assisting and supporting some team members with mentoring, development and coaching
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally 5 years’ experience within trust and company
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Excellent understanding of the relevant legal and regulatory requirements including tax issues relating to client portfolios
- Ability to prioritise daily workloads and work on own initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join a dynamic and modern financial services company.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.
A great place to kick-start your career within trust, a modern and dynamic financial services organisation is seeking a Trainee Trust Administrator to join their professional and friendly team.