Senior Business Analyst
A leading provider of wealth management services are currently seeking a motivated individual to assist with the successful implementation of a variety of business change initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting key stakeholders to review and optimise processes
- Assisting with the review of fiduciary services policies and procedures
- Performing Agile project work to assist with business analysis
- Participating in the design and development of lean business processes, using RPA, workflow and dashboard tools
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a trust company is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Strong IT skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
Join a financial services organisation where you will develop and maintain effective working relationships, promoting an open and supportive working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be responsible for quality assurance manual testing and test case creation, executing new functional changes.