Senior Officer | Banking | 12 Month Contract
There has never been a more exciting time to be a part of this award-winning banking and investment firm, which offers an environment that places huge value on the talent of their employees in driving their continued success and supporting their growth strategy.
Working within an international workforce where their entire business model is based on trust and integrity, you will strive to uphold the highest levels of integrity whilst being encouraged and supported in achieving ambitious goals to reach your full potential.
In this role you will provide a first line of support to the Relationship Managers, while ensuring that an exceptional service is delivered at all times to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing day-to-day first line transactional support to the Relationship Managers including the completion of application for account opening, registration for internet banking and client access, review and investigation of payments with other departments
- Working closely with Relationship Managers in the onboarding of new clients, ensuring adherence to compliance guidelines, strategy and policy while meeting the expectations of the client
- Responding to routine customer enquiries, queries and requests with speedy and accurate feedback to help maintain positive relationships with clients
- Liaising with other internal business areas to ensure the timely processing of all transactions so as to provide the highest levels of service to customers
- Identifying possible sales opportunities and generating new business for the company to increase support team income
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant qualification - ideally a Diploma in finance and accounting
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to analyse customer needs by engaging with them, analysing their personal financial objectives as well as their current financial position
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.