As Senior Manager you will provide management support to the administration team, be responsible for the development of your team and contribute towards the operational strategies of the corporate team. Ideally you will have at least 5 years’ management experience and excellent interpersonal skills.
Duties will include:
- Working with Directors and Associate Directors to implement the Group business plan and identifying opportunities for business growth
- Managing and providing guidance to a team of administrators and officers to ensure client needs are met
- Overseeing the workflow of the team and managing the billing process
- Attending meetings with clients locally and in other locations, as required
- Keeping up to date with regulatory issues and ensuring the business meets requirements at all times
Key skills and expertise required:
- Category B employee
- Ideally holds a recognised table 4 or table 5 professional qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.