Senior Manager | Marketing and Business Development
Joining the Marketing and Business Development function in a well-regarded professional services provider, you will support the Group Director of Marketing and Business Development with developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy and marketing materials.
- Create a multi-jurisdictional Corporate Marketing and Business Development strategy and plan
- Day to day lead on bank panel initiatives and programme
- Identify and oversee the planning and implementation of all relevant Corporate conferences, events and hospitality
- Carry out post-event analysis
- Oversee the implementation of targeted marketing campaigns
Skills and expertise required:
- Extensive experience (ideally 10 years+) in a financial or professional services marketing team
- Ideally hold CIM professional qualification, however this is not essential
- Excellent relationship development and management skills
- Strong budgetary skills
- Effective prioritisation and organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity working in an exciting, commercial organisation overseeing all marketing functions including sales, publicity and marketing for events. This opportunity is available to start immediately, for a period of three months.