Senior Manager | Funds
Progress your funds career in this global organisation where you will be part of a diverse workforce, supporting you in further developing your knowledge and skills. Working with the management team you have the opportunity to develop and implement business strategies to support the growth and expansion of the business.
This role requires exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues across all levels. You will be responsible for the management and development of a team of Administrators, ensuring that a professional and high quality service is provided to clients and external contacts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Directors with the management and effective development of Managers within the alternative investments team
- Working with the Directors to identify and successfully implement agreed business strategies
- Taking responsibility for the management of a team of Administrators to include overseeing the daily workflow, monitoring risk exposure and allocating new matters
- Managing a portfolio of primarily very complex structures and client relationships with minimal supervision
- Providing technical guidance to the team
Skills and expertise required:
- Ideally a minimum of 8 years’ fund administration/relevant experience
- Proven supervisory/management experience
- Very strong technical skills in relevant area
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate staff
- A solution driven attitude to problems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.