Senior Manager | Internal Risk and Operational Control
You will be responsible for embedding and maintaining the group operational risk and control program and ensuring alignment with regulatory requirements.
- Implementing and reviewing risk and control policies and procedures and being the subject matter expert on operational risk and control
- Maintaining the group operational risk framework
- Striving to improve risk management tools and maintaining registers
- Preparing reports for discussions in meetings
- Assisting during audits
- Acting as a primary point of contact for fraud, including delivery of training and investigation of fraud incidents
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience in private banking and ideally hold a relevant professional qualification
- Understanding and experience of audit methodology/principles
- Good conflict management, negotiation and communication skills
- Analytical and decisive
- Excellent organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded provider of global banking services on a contract basis. Within this role you will primarily focus on obtaining KYC and CDD and updating records further to AML client reviews.
Our client, a global bank with an award-winning service, is looking for a resourceful individual to provide first line support to the Relationship Managers, while ensuring that an exceptional service is delivered at all times.
A temporary or short contract role within a global business, working in conjunction with the Operational Permanent Controls and other functions to achieve objectives. You will also deputise for the Head of Compliance when required and act as MLRO and MLCO for certain entities.
A temporary role starting immediately until February 2020 within a well-regarded investment firm. This role would suit a strong Administrator with a good understanding of client due diligence gained from working within finance.
A highly regarded, independent funds business are currently seeking a Compliance Administrator to join their team to provide support to the Head of Compliance and on key compliance projects.