Senior Manager | Funds
Our client, a globally recognised provider of trust and fund services, is looking for a key individual to manage the relationships and service delivery for a number of funds clients, structures and entities under administration including companies, limited partnerships and trusts.
- Acting as a Director on client companies where required
- Managing the on-going training and development requirements of team members
- Participating in client fee negotiations and regular reviews of existing client relationships
- Acting as an “A” level Authorised Signatory
Skills and experience required:
- Hold ICSA Professional, ACA, ACCA, LLB or equivalent qualification
- Experience of day-to-day supervision of a team(s)
- Evidence of full responsibility for a major client relationship
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contact
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.