Senior Manager | Funds
A great opportunity to join a specialist provider of global fund administration and management. In this role you will supervise and manage the fund services team, providing administration and other services to fund and other collective investment entities in a range of asset classes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management and supervision of a team of fund administrators and accountants including the delegation of tasks and the allocation of resources
- Integral involvement in the reporting to and dealings with promoters and investors
- Ensuring that funds and other entities comply with all relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
- Sign off transactions as a level B signatory
- Managing client relationships to promote and develop the department
- Involvement in business development activities
Experience and skills required:
- A recognised, relevant professional qualification
- Experience within the funds sector
- Leadership and client development skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.