Senior Manager | Fund and Corporate
Our client, a globally recognised provider of trust and fund services is looking for a key individual to take responsibility for a set of client relationships and manage the day-to-day operations of a private client administration team, in accordance with the department’s service standards and company policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all administration and client service issues are attended to and where appropriate consult with the designated file director
- Attendance at meetings with clients and/or their advisers and the development of relationships with them
- Ensuring that the process of checking, reviewing of financial statements relating to the job-holder’s own and team’s portfolio of clients is done so in a timely manner
- Providing all relevant information to the clients and/or their advisers or to third parties taking into account rules of client confidentiality and data protection
- Effectively liaise with staff from other group offices on all referred client matters
- Overseeing the delivery of a quality client service for all clients assigned to the job-holder and team
Experience and skills required:
- Category A qualified under local legislation, holding a Table 4 qualification
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in trust and company administration
- Strong organisational, prioritisation, supervisory/management and delegation skills
- Proven strong interpersonal skills allowing for positive client relationships as well as with colleagues
- Good knowledge of investment products and principles, accounting, commercial law and asset management principles and practices
- Ability to work using own initiative and make decisions within corporate policies
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Reporting to the Associate Director in a Private Funds Specialist company you will be responsible for the set-up and ongoing administration of private equity funds, ensuring they are fully compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.