Senior Manager | Compliance Advisory
Joining the compliance team in a well-regarded wealth management company, you will act as Compliance Officer for Jersey based fiduciary and fund entities and support the business in its management of regulatory risk by providing advice and guidance.
Duties will include:
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders regarding business objectives and its impact on compliance issues
- Acting as the primary regulatory liaison for Jersey fiduciary and fund entities
- Drafting and presenting management information for board and committee meetings
- Developing and delivering compliance training materials
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory initiatives and advising on possible impact to the business
- Being the primary compliance representative on working groups, steering groups and committees
- Leading on requests for information
Key skills and expertise required:
- Ideally hold a relevant professional compliance qualification
- Excellent knowledge and work experience within the CI and European regulatory environment
- Experience in developing training materials
- Strong research skills and analytical approach to work
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this key person role, you will assist the Boards of Directors in ensuring this international accounting and business advisory group meets all relevant legal and regulatory requirements, whilst also undertaking the duties of Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.