Senior Manager | Company Secretarial and Corporate Governance
You will oversee the day to day corporate governance and company secretarial activities of this unique global business from the small Jersey office base. You will report into the Head of Corporate Governance and manage a team of two responsible for developing group objectives.
- Building and maintaining excellent internal work relationships with senior colleagues
- Preparing and overseeing the annual work plan
- Reviewing contacts and/or legal agreements
- Assisting with the incorporation of new Group companies or changes to existing company structures
- Monitoring changes in legislation and taking appropriate action
- Ensuring meetings are conducted in accordance with procedures
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience in managing a company secretarial/corporate governance team
- A background in legal, compliance or group governance
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and hold a strong work ethic
- Experience with articles of incorporation and group structure
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.
Joining the Compliance, Risk and Operational Controls team you will provide oversight to this bank and trust company business. Acting as MLRO and MLCO you will be responsible for devising and implementing an anti-financial crime programme, managing and preventing risk across the business.