Senior Manager / Associate Director of Accounting | London
Based in central London you will join an ambitious and growing corporate, fiduciary and fund administration business. You will be responsible for overseeing the provision of financial reporting and administration services.
- Overseeing the NAV quality control process, primarily for alternative investment funds and implement improvements
- Coordinating and oversight of the planning and review of NAV accounting and statutory reporting
- Providing sound technical advice to clients
- Assisting with the training and development of more junior team members
- Ensuring a quality service is delivered to clients
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Professional ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Extensive post qualification experience in the finance industry, with some fund exposure
- Good working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Marketing and Business Development function in a well-regarded professional services provider, you will support the Group Director of Marketing and Business Development with developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy and marketing materials.