Senior Learning Administrator
Exciting new opportunity to join a human resources team and support the provision of a proactive learning and development service to the Group.
- Supporting the Senior Manager with the maintenance and design of established learning programmes in line with business strategy
- Identifying potential learning opportunities and creating online content and resources to match these
- Supporting performance management activities surrounding appraisals, objectives and reviews
- Delivering induction and other coursers
- Becoming a learning and development subject matter expert
Key skills and expertise required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An established provider of financial services is currently seeking a temporary Recruitment & Selection Administrator to join their team until the end of 2019.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.