Senior IT Service Delivery Manager
You will manage all aspects of IT Service Delivery, with an emphasis on managing service desk and security administration teams and improving processes across the Group for this growing fund and corporate services business.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the improvement, growth and implementation of service delivery processes which are aligned with business requirements
- Taking a lead role in the commissioning, roll-out and ongoing maintenance of new service delivery management tools
- Ensuring regular IT performance management reports are developed and that service performance is in-line with industry best practice
- Developing service delivery plans and building a central service desk that acts as a single point of contact for IT services
- Being the point of escalation for IT support issues and analyse persistent issues through root cause analysis
- Managing budgets and costings of service delivery
- Acting as chair of Change Approval Board
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous practical IT service delivery management experience within a financial services business
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Strong understanding of ITIL standards and proven experience of using them
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor a team
- Willing to travel to other jurisdictions, as required
- Good problem solving skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A key role within a leading integrated securities business, overseeing all the commercial areas of the business including Secure Storage, Security Services, Cash and Cleaning. This is an executive level position, reporting into the Managing Director.
A reputable telecommunications provider is currently seeking a proactive individual with previous customer services experience to join their team. Within this role you will provide Call Centre support investigating and resolving fixed line faults, escalating to engineers where necessary.