Senior IT Developer
Manage and oversee the operational and tactical development initiatives in an award-winning banking and investment firm, where you will enjoy a challenging and rewarding career and your talent will be highly valued in supporting their growth strategy.
This role will include the execution and implementation of application delivery programmes and projects against the company’s standards, policies and procedures, governance guidelines and service level agreements.
You will be expected to provide technical solutions to the needs of stakeholders by interpreting business requirements, defining technical tasks, engineer’s quality software, performing end-to-end testing, as well as supporting and troubleshooting technical questions, software and database issues.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with colleagues from different disciplines in a cross-functional team to deliver against targets
- Working in partnership with business representatives, ensuring alignment and value to the customer
- Managing work effectively as an individual and team member, including the reprioritisation of backlogs and reacting flexibly to changing demands
- Advising the development staff on the evaluation and impact analysis of major design options
- Engaging with information technology support teams and business stakeholders to scope plan and design end-to-end solutions
- Producing outline system specifications using solution designs, functional specifications or technical specifications as input
Experience and skills required:
- 5-7 years relevant IT experience in translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications and developing the programming code to create the solutions
- Hold a professional qualification, ideally a degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills (e.g. computer science, engineering, mathematics, information systems or similar)
- Extensive IT and development knowledge
- Constantly keeps pace with new technology and identifies relevant applications in different areas of the institution
- Ability to assess system strength and weaknesses and competitive advantages
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A highly regarded firm is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis for a period of 3-4 months. In this role you will assist with data entry and manipulation for an upcoming risk assessment project.
An exciting opportunity to work for an innovative and entrepreneurial business as part of a growing global team. Working closely with the IT Manager, the successful individual will work on a variety of projects while supporting staff and systems across a range of different services and providers.
An opportunity with a premier financial services provider, where you will play a key role in ensuring the smooth running of IT Operations. Whether you are at trainee level or have some previous IT Administration experience, this is the perfect opportunity for you to develop your career.
Join the IT division within an award-winning banking and investment firm, offering a progressive working environment where people and values drive their continued success and support their growth strategy.