Senior IT Analyst
You will hold a strong analytical mind-set and provide multi jurisdictional group software support and keep up to date with emerging innovation and creative IT solutions which can make a difference to the firm.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking investigative troubleshooting and providing solutions for changes
- Performing application testing and deployment of solutions
- Assisting with IT projects
- Supplier engagement and management
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience providing application support
- Solid SQL and SSRS experience
- Self motivated and willing to take on responsibility
- Experience with applications and technologies such as ViewPoint, iManage, Elite, IIS, Sharepoint
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this role you will be providing initial support for a large scale project alongside wider support on software and applications. You will have a passion for working in a forward thinking environment and look forward to a digital future, working with senior teams.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to work under their own initiative providing 2nd and 3rd line support to a growing customer base. You will need to be confident in your use of IT and have sound communication skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment to the highest levels of client service.