Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Join a dynamic and professional information services team within a market-leading firm, where there is a genuine sense of belonging and a strong commitment to helping employees excel and reach their full potential, whilst recognising the value of different perspectives and opinions.
Working in this leading law firm at the forefront of the development of new products and innovations, you will be responsible for the high performance, maintenance and development of their network services infrastructure for the firm's global operations.
If you are an enthusiastic, technically experienced and hands-on Infrastructure Engineer who would like to join our dynamic and professional team, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring network services are performing in a manner that meets organisational requirements
- Contributing to the design and development of operational processes
- Ensuring servers and infrastructure components are kept up-to-date
- Working with IT teams to report and resolve software, hardware and operational problems
- Recovering key technologies when required
Experience and skills required:
- Looking for broad knowledge of both server and network experience in order to fulfil upcoming projects
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows server operating systems
- Knowledge of server virtualisation, remote access technologies and IP networking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good problem solving skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
An ideal opportunity to join an award-winning law firm and be part of their service desk team, where you will work alongside talented colleagues while unlocking your own unique potential.
Work in an ambitious, agile and collaborative fiduciary business for a 12 month period where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce with a focus on driving change, where talent is nurtured and employees are placed at the heart of the organisation.
Join a strong and growing fiduciary global business that promises to develop your skills and career progression, where you will play a fundamental role by supporting the Integration Lead of one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services in the market.
Support this global organisation in all aspects of business integration/migration requirements, identifying best practice and common business processes in global usage of IT systems and achieving consistency across data, processes, reporting and business areas for integration of applications onto a core single platform.