Senior HR Officer
A fantastic opportunity for a candidate with previous HR experience to join a highly regarded organisation. You will be responsible for coordinating, supervising and contributing to the workflow and projects for the team.
- Acting as a Senior Advisor to the HR team, advising on complex HR matters
- Working on specific projects regarding performance management and annual pay review, employee relations, wellbeing, talent development, HR reporting and analytics
- Developing policies and procedures to streamline existing practices
- Assisting the team as required with maternity/paternity, exit interviews, onboarding, complex sickness and probationary periods
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a HR generalist role
- Professionally qualified (minimum Graduate CIPD membership or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of local or UK employment legislation
- Proven management of employee relation matters
- Proven reporting and analytical skills and a solid understanding of HR systems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An established provider of financial services is currently seeking a temporary Recruitment & Selection Administrator to join their team until the end of 2019.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.