Senior HR Advisor
Join this forward thinking, highly regared global organisation as Senior HR Advisor and partner with senior managers to provide a robust and proactive HR service. Working as part of a supportive HR team, the ideal candidate will be professionally qualified and have the experience and confidence to hit the ground running in this newly created role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Adopting a proactive and supportive approach to managers in respect of guidance and working methods on individual and organisational development, policies procedures, good practice and working methods necessary to enhance performance
- Leading and taking full accountability for delivery of both regular and ad-hoc people related projects
- Implementing a regular contact programme with senior managers to help develop their management and leadership skills as appropriate
- Interpreting workforce and broader data to predict challenges and work collaboratively with senior managers in respect of a succession planning and talent management process
Experience and skills required:
- Proven track record in delivering sound generalist HR support to a medium/large sized business
- Exposure to working on a global basis covering performance management, talent development and employee engagement
- Used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders
- Confident and organised, with an ability to hold difficult conversations and make decisions quickly
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.