Senior Funds Manager
An exciting opportunity for a self-motivated funds professional to take responsibility for a varied client portfolio, overseeing the effective management of a fund administration team and ensuring a professional and comprehensive administration service is provided to existing clients in line with strategic objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively overseeing and managing the operation of the team, ensuring a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries
- Creating and ensuring alignment of team/division’s strategy to overall strategic objectives and KPIs set by the Group
- Actively participating at internal business development meetings, demonstrating an ability to identify and manage potential business opportunities within the team’s/division’s portfolio of clients
- Overseeing the administration and review of complex client structures, remain aware of risk exposure to both the client and the Group, including fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures
- Developing, enhancing and retaining existing client base, advisers, intermediaries and other introducers of work, providing a value added service and a high standard of client care
Experience and skills required:
- A relevant professional qualification (qualified accountant or chartered secretary)
- Funds administration experience
- Clear understanding of risk awareness, the funds business regulatory framework and contractual and statutory obligations
- Written and verbal communication with high level accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Unlock your potential in this ambitious and growing global financial services organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation. Being in a proactive and agile workforce, you will be supported to reach your career ambitions and can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show.