Senior Funds Manager
An exciting opportunity for a self-motivated funds professional to take responsibility for a varied client portfolio, overseeing the effective management of a fund administration team and ensuring a professional and comprehensive administration service is provided to existing clients in line with strategic objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively overseeing and managing the operation of the team, ensuring a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries
- Creating and ensuring alignment of team/division’s strategy to overall strategic objectives and KPIs set by the Group
- Actively participating at internal business development meetings, demonstrating an ability to identify and manage potential business opportunities within the team’s/division’s portfolio of clients
- Overseeing the administration and review of complex client structures, remain aware of risk exposure to both the client and the Group, including fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures
- Developing, enhancing and retaining existing client base, advisers, intermediaries and other introducers of work, providing a value added service and a high standard of client care
Experience and skills required:
- A relevant professional qualification (qualified accountant or chartered secretary)
- Funds administration experience
- Clear understanding of risk awareness, the funds business regulatory framework and contractual and statutory obligations
- Written and verbal communication with high level accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.