Senior Funds and Corporate Manager
As a member of the Board you will be responsible for a set of client relationships and manage the day to day operations of a Capital Markets administration team.
- Contributing to the business and departmental strategy in conjunction with the Managing Director and rest of the Board
- Ensuring all administration and client service issues are dealt with accordingly
- Ensuring the checking and reviewing of financial statements is undertaken against agreed KPI’s
- Overseeing the overall delivery of a quality client service
- Reviewing client profitability for your own portfolio
- Ensuring fees are collected on a timely basis and bookkeeping is accurate and up to date
- Maintaining compliance within the client portfolio in line with local and international legislations
- Managing and developing staff within the team and supporting administrators on more complex matters
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Category A qualified under local legislation, holding a table 4 qualification
- A thorough understanding of trust and company administration
- A good knowledge of investment products and principles, accounting, commercial law and asset management principles and practices
- Proven strong interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.