Senior Funds Administrator | Funds
We currently have an excellent opportunity to join the private equity funds department in an established provider of fund administration services. As Senior Fund Administrator, you will act as a guide for junior members of staff within the team while undertaking the responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the training of more junior team members
- Preparing briefing papers and taking minutes at board meetings
- Assisting with the production of accounts
- Bookkeeping and regularly reviewing ledgers
What we’re looking for:
- Confident manner and excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to work and good time management skills
- Ideally hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate leadership and supervisory skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.