Senior Funds Administrator
We are looking for a Senior Fund Administrator to join our clients growing team. Carrying out day-to-day administration of fund structures, you will be led by a knowledgeable Client Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering a range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Coordinating all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board meetings and shareholder meetings
- Ensuring accurate investor records are maintained and all investor changes processed
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Structured and disciplined manner to work
- Sound understanding of local regulations and legislations
- Working towards or qualified in a relevant professional qualification
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.