Senior Funds Administrator
We are looking for a Senior Fund Administrator to join our clients growing team. Carrying out day-to-day administration of fund structures, you will be led by a knowledgeable Client Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering a range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Coordinating all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board meetings and shareholder meetings
- Ensuring accurate investor records are maintained and all investor changes processed
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Structured and disciplined manner to work
- Sound understanding of local regulations and legislations
- Working towards or qualified in a relevant professional qualification
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As an expert in fund administration you will join this growing international provider of alternative fund and corporate services in administering a varied portfolio of fund structures with a focus on company secretarial and governance matters.