Senior Fund Officer
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will be the main point of contact for the investment manager, fund board of Non-Executive Directors and intermediaries within a designated portfolio of clients. Great career support and competitive packages are offered with this organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending regular client meetings
- Training and developing more junior members of the team
- Assisting in managing the team and deputising in the Manager’s absence
- Acting as the focal point for administration and technical queries
Experience and skills required:
- Holding or studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA or ACCA
- Broad knowledge and understanding of company and fund administration
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to delegate, coach and mentor members of the team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen within a small yet growing independent organisation, where you will be able to make a real difference to the business whilst gaining great industry exposure to advance your career.
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity has arisen at a forward thinking commercial organisation for an Assistant Company Secretary for a period of 12 months.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their fund administration services, where you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, while also contributing to the growth and expansion of the private equity business.