Senior Fund Officer
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will be the main point of contact for the investment manager, fund board of Non-Executive Directors and intermediaries within a designated portfolio of clients. Great career support and competitive packages are offered with this organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending regular client meetings
- Training and developing more junior members of the team
- Assisting in managing the team and deputising in the Manager’s absence
- Acting as the focal point for administration and technical queries
Experience and skills required:
- Holding or studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA or ACCA
- Broad knowledge and understanding of company and fund administration
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to delegate, coach and mentor members of the team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.