Senior Fund Officer
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will be the main point of contact for the investment manager, fund board of Non-Executive Directors and intermediaries within a designated portfolio of clients. Great career support and competitive packages are offered with this organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending regular client meetings
- Training and developing more junior members of the team
- Assisting in managing the team and deputising in the Manager’s absence
- Acting as the focal point for administration and technical queries
Experience and skills required:
- Holding or studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA or ACCA
- Broad knowledge and understanding of company and fund administration
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to delegate, coach and mentor members of the team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.
Our client, a global provider of funds and corporate services, is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their private equity and corporate services divisions.
A great opportunity to join a prestigious international wealth management company, where you will be responsible for the efficient and timely oversight of key outsourced functions, comprising NAV calculation, financial accounting and transfer agency/investor services.