Senior Fund Manager
This independently owned, growing funds business is seeking a new Senior Fund Manager. Reporting to a Director of funds, you will supervise a number of varied ad-hoc projects, training junior members of staff and assisting with the day-to-day management of workloads.
This role would suit an experienced manager wanting to advance their career in a small, ambitious and forward thinking team; acting within a larger financial services group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with all aspects of fund administration, including undertaking and oversight of tasks and coordination of company secretarial duties
- Carrying out the day-to-day review of administration to private equity and real estate funds, typically Limited Partnerships, investment company’s and SPV’s
- Working with the accounting team to perform calls and distributions, maintaining investor details and investor related documentation
- Liaising with law firms as appropriate in regards to the activities of entities and transactions
- Overseeing general administration tasks undertaken by junior members of the team, ensuring deadlines and SLA requirements are met
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally 5+ years of demonstrable funds experience with knowledge and exposure to corporate, partnership and trust structures
- Holding a formal professional qualification such as ICSA,ACA/ACCA
- Working knowledge of NavOne and other fund and business management tools/platforms is preferential
- Ability to work within a team to mentor, coach and perform on the job training with more junior staff is essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. Dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters as well as the company’s payment and reconciliation functions, data processing and review.
Within an investment division you will maintain a risk and compliance oversight, supporting the identification, analysis and management of risk arising from the investment operations.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.