Senior Fund Administrator
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated trust professional to join the private equity team in a leading provider of offshore specialist financial services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of funds and other entities
- Ensuring tax status of entities is observed and tax returns are completed on time
- Preparing required documentation and meeting notes
- Maintaining and preparing accounting records
- Undertaking periodic reviews of clients
- Assisting with the mentoring of more junior team members
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally completed ICSA/STEP Diploma
- Experience in funds/trust and company administration or financial services
- Educated to minimum A level standard
- Solution driven approach to problems
- Ability to work using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.