Senior Fund Administrator
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated trust professional to join the private equity team in a leading provider of offshore specialist financial services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of funds and other entities
- Ensuring tax status of entities is observed and tax returns are completed on time
- Preparing required documentation and meeting notes
- Maintaining and preparing accounting records
- Undertaking periodic reviews of clients
- Assisting with the mentoring of more junior team members
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally completed ICSA/STEP Diploma
- Experience in funds/trust and company administration or financial services
- Educated to minimum A level standard
- Solution driven approach to problems
- Ability to work using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.