Senior Fund Administrator | Real Estate
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
Placing employees at the heart of the organisation, this truly diverse workforce offers a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
You will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients. If you are a personable and enthusiastic individual with good communication skills, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of real estate funds and other entities including more complex, demanding or high risk cases, ensuring all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- Dealing with incoming correspondence expeditiously
- Preparing detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulate to relevant members of staff
- Being the immediate point of contact in client relationships
- Overseeing the maintenance of the accounting records and preparation of annual accounts where this forms part of the services provided by the company
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally completed a professional/relevant qualification to Diploma Level (e.g. ICSA/STEP)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in funds/trust and company administration or financial services environment
- Comprehensive understanding and technical knowledge of funds/trust administration, Jersey Company Law and the tax implications of various structures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and use own initiative in making decisions within corporate policies
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.