Senior Fund Administrator | Real Estate
Work in a highly professional real estate team where clients and employees are at the heart of this international business, and you will be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills.
With a diverse client base which includes the world’s largest and most reputable corporations, you can be sure that every day will offer you new challenges and opportunities with different clients and colleagues.
As Senior Fund Administrator you will have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks and collaborate with your team to manage a portfolio of clients.
If you enjoy being part of an ambitious, growing corporate environment and wish to develop your career with an excellent study support and training system, this role and company could be for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being a technical expert on client structures, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable
- Ensuring client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and maintaining client documents with integrity
- Establishing good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
- Assisting in the preparation of fee quotes in relation to expected costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget
Experience and skills required:
- Studying towards/hold a professional qualification, ideally ICSA
- Strong academic background and experience in a similar role
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence for yourself and your clients
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Broad understanding of the wide range of fiduciary products
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.