Senior Fund Administrator | Private Equity | Guernsey
Working as part of the fund administration team within an international provider of banking and financial services, providing private equity fund administration, corporate services and investor services to private equity funds and underlying private equity fund vehicles.
- Organising, maintaining and filing all fund documentation
- Preparing all fund distribution and call notices, including sending of notices to investors
- Dealing with ad hoc queries and maintaining databases
- Preparing payment instructions for approved invoices, including FX transactions, investments, distributions and any other ad hoc payments
- Preparing investor correspondence templates for sending monthly financial reports and notices
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and assisting with year end and interim audit processes
- Assisting the Company Secretary with the preparation of agendas, board minutes and board packs and updating logs as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package with emphasis on Excel and Word
- An interest to study towards a professional qualification such as ICSA/ACCA/ACA or similar
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.