Senior Fund Administrator | Operation Support
Work as part of a forward thinking and positive fund administration team, offering a creative environment where you will be inspired and where your performance and skill set will be valued and rewarded. This global financial services organisation offers an enriching career whilst supporting numerous corporate social responsibility initiatives which form an integral part to the business and is at the heart of their culture.
Within this role you will work with the operational support team in enhancing a robust operational framework, within the funds services department that is compliant and complementary to the target-operating model. You will play a fundamental role in ensuring the funds services business is run in the most efficient and risk-mitigating manner possible.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with team members in maintaining, reviewing and enhancing operational processes in a set of operational procedures
- Develop and implementing an operating model manual that team members can use as a reference point for the correct procedures and relevant documents/checklists when completing their day-to-day duties
- Working with the team members in implementing automated processes to reduce risk and improve efficiency as part of the control framework
- Assisting in ensuring procedures reflect platform capability and are supported by relevant user guides, knowledge and training/competency requirements
- Participating on varying projects within the fund services team as required
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role or fund administration within the private equity/real estate funds industry
- Good understanding and practical experience of alternative funds services
- Familiarity with operational procedures and processes
- Good understanding of operational risks and controls
- Good working knowledge of offshore funds and the relevant legislation and regulations
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join a dynamic and modern financial services company.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.
A great place to kick-start your career within trust, a modern and dynamic financial services organisation is seeking a Trainee Trust Administrator to join their professional and friendly team.