Senior Fund Administrator | Funds
This exciting new role will make the successful applicant responsible for aspects of day-to-day administration in a busy office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting all administrative matters for Jersey companies and limited partnerships
- Overseeing and supporting board meetings
- Liaising with client contacts, lawyers and investors
- Supervising and mentoring junior team members
- Working in a highly collaborative manner
What do you need for this role?
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent user of IT
- Technical knowledge of funds and financial services legislation and regulations
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting trainee opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.