Senior Fund Administrator | Corporate Services
Join an award winning corporate services department in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider, offering an inclusive and friendly culture where you will enjoy a productive, rewarding and progressive career.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of transactions and structures alongside leaders in the industry who bring together a varied mix of skills and expertise. The corporate services team is an incredibly collaborative, dynamic team with an impressive client base who are committed to customising their approach to the needs of each client and transaction.
In this role you will deliver a first-class administrative service to a varied portfolio of corporate clients, carrying out all tasks efficiently and effectively in accordance with the company procedures to maintain and enhance client relationships, as well as assisting with the supervision and development of junior team members.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a varied portfolio of clients and liaising with clients on day-to-day matters
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Coaching more junior members of staff and reviewing work prepared
- Managing client transactions
- Conducting periodic reviews
- Organising client board meetings and preparing minutes
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant industry administration experience with at least 3 years’ experience in running own portfolio
- Previous experience of developing and coaching others on a one to one basis
- Holds a relevant Table 5 qualification
- Team player and proactive approach to tasks
- Good time management skills and ability to manage conflicting deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Progress your career in a growing global financial services company, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.