Senior Fund Administrator
Work in a dynamic organisation that fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.
As a Senior Fund Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth-running of the day-to-day administration within a fund administration team, assisting with identifying and resolving day-to-day operational issues, ensuring compliance with regulatory and AML/CFT requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a diverse range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures, liaising with clients and intermediaries as necessary
- Coordinating all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board meetings
- Processing and coordinating routine and complex fund operations
- Ensuring accurate records are maintained
- Coordinating the opening of new bank accounts
- Acting as a mentor to more junior staff
Experience and skills required:
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in the finance industry working in fund administration
- Knowledge of regulatory laws, an understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other legal and regulatory requirements for example anti money laundering laws
- Knowledge of alternative investment fund environment, including private equity, venture capital and real estate funds
- Previous experience in the execution of trades and/or corporate actions would be suitable
- Evidence of managing a small client relationship or part of a major client relationship is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.