Senior Fund Administrator
Work in a dynamic organisation that fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.
As a Senior Fund Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth-running of the day-to-day administration within a fund administration team, assisting with identifying and resolving day-to-day operational issues, ensuring compliance with regulatory and AML/CFT requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a diverse range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures, liaising with clients and intermediaries as necessary
- Coordinating all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board meetings
- Processing and coordinating routine and complex fund operations
- Ensuring accurate records are maintained
- Coordinating the opening of new bank accounts
- Acting as a mentor to more junior staff
Experience and skills required:
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in the finance industry working in fund administration
- Knowledge of regulatory laws, an understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other legal and regulatory requirements for example anti money laundering laws
- Knowledge of alternative investment fund environment, including private equity, venture capital and real estate funds
- Previous experience in the execution of trades and/or corporate actions would be suitable
- Evidence of managing a small client relationship or part of a major client relationship is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their fund administration services, where you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, while also contributing to the growth and expansion of the private equity business.
Working in a thriving global business as the Systems Manager, you will lead a small team as part of the funds operations team. Focusing primarily upon accounting automation (Investran), investor reporting automation (DX Portal), data migrations/remediation and static data to support the growing funds business.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.