Senior Fund Administrator | Funds / Private Equity
An international provider of banking and financial services is currently seeking a strong Administrator to join their private equity funds team.
- Organising, maintain and filing all fund documentation
- Dealing with queries and maintaining databases
- Preparing payment instructions for approved invoices, including FX transactions, investments, distributions and any other ad hoc payments
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and assisting with year-end and interim audit processes
- Assisting the Company Secretary with the preparation of agendas, board minutes and board packs and updating logs as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA/ACCA/ACA or similar
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package with emphasis on Excel and Word
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Previous experience of private equity and fund administration
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.
An exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative and efficient team, in a rapidly developing arena, within an international organisation. Every day will offer new challenges and opportunities with different clients and colleagues, being empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.