Senior Fund Administrator
A fantastic new role has arisen within a global private banking group. If you have previous experience working within funds and good interpersonal skills, this could be the opportunity for you to take the next step in your career.
- Undertaking the day-to-day administration on a portfolio of closed-ended funds
- Assisting the team manager in overseeing and coordinating administrators within the team
- Acting as a point of referral for other members of the team in regard to the onboarding process
- Acting as a B signatory
Skills and expertise required:
- Either hold or be working towards an appropriate qualification i.e. ICSA/JFA
- Ability to confidently liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Good level of accuracy
- Ability to work well within a team
If you’d like to find out more information, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.