Senior Fund Administrator | Funds / Private Equity
An international provider of banking and financial services is currently seeking a strong Administrator to join their private equity funds team.
- Organising, maintain and filing all fund documentation
- Dealing with queries and maintaining databases
- Preparing payment instructions for approved invoices, including FX transactions, investments, distributions and any other ad hoc payments
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and assisting with year-end and interim audit processes
- Assisting the Company Secretary with the preparation of agendas, board minutes and board packs and updating logs as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA/ACCA/ACA or similar
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package with emphasis on Excel and Word
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Previous experience of private equity and fund administration
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their fund administration services, where you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, while also contributing to the growth and expansion of the private equity business.
Working in a thriving global business as the Systems Manager, you will lead a small team as part of the funds operations team. Focusing primarily upon accounting automation (Investran), investor reporting automation (DX Portal), data migrations/remediation and static data to support the growing funds business.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.