Senior Fund Administrator | Funds / Private Equity
An international provider of banking and financial services is currently seeking a strong Administrator to join their private equity funds team.
- Organising, maintain and filing all fund documentation
- Dealing with queries and maintaining databases
- Preparing payment instructions for approved invoices, including FX transactions, investments, distributions and any other ad hoc payments
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and assisting with year-end and interim audit processes
- Assisting the Company Secretary with the preparation of agendas, board minutes and board packs and updating logs as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA/ACCA/ACA or similar
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package with emphasis on Excel and Word
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Previous experience of private equity and fund administration
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.
Our client, a global provider of funds and corporate services, is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their private equity and corporate services divisions.
A great opportunity to join a prestigious international wealth management company, where you will be responsible for the efficient and timely oversight of key outsourced functions, comprising NAV calculation, financial accounting and transfer agency/investor services.
A leading provider of wealth management services, is currently seeking a motivated individual to assist with the efficient and accurate administration of closed and open ended investment companies, unit trusts and limited partnerships.