Senior Fund Administrator | Private Equity
A rewarding career opportunity for a proactive and forward thinking individual to join a leading financial services organisation, where you will collaborate with a highly professional private equity team and achieve a first-class service to clients.
Working within an international business environment and managing a varied portfolio of private equity clients, you will have many opportunities to work with different clients and colleagues, making every day different.
You'll be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals, having access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities where you will be empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage your client's portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
- Proactively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your clients and/or Manager
- Becoming an expert in technical matters relating to funds, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable to your clients
- Ensuring client records are clearly updated with all correspondence/information, communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Providing support in the opening of bank accounts
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background
- Hold ICSA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.