Senior Fund Administrator | Private Equity
As a key member of the private equity team for an international provider of fund administration, you will communicate with clients on a regular basis and ensure client records are updated accordingly.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage a portfolio of clients
- Building and maintaining good relationships with all suppliers, colleagues and clients
- Producing and submitting statutory returns
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters
- Providing support in the opening of accounts
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification, ICSA or equivalent
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Ability to work on tasks independently
- Strong academic background
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.