Senior Fund Administrator
A great opportunity within a growing, global leader of fund administration and outsourced financial services. You will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with a team to manage your client’s portfolio, offering advice from internal processes
- Becoming an expert in technical matters related to funds
- Taking on additional administration tasks as required and providing support in opening bank accounts
- Ensuring client records are accurate and updated
- Producing and submitting all statutory returns
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background, ideally holding a professional qualification, ICSA or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work on tasks independently, using your own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
This independently owned, growing funds business is seeking a new Senior Fund Manager. Reporting to a director of funds, you will supervise a number of varied ad hoc projects, training junior members of staff and assisting with the day-to-day management of workloads.