Senior Fund Administrator
A fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging funds team.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that places great emphasis on investing in their employees, to ensure they fulfil their ambitions whilst rewarding them for their commitment and dedication.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a trusted international firm where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills, whilst enjoying a work life balance and competitive remuneration and benefits package, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of investment funds ensuring that they are in good standing from an accounting, statutory, legal and compliance perspective
- Representing a portfolio of investment fund clients being the first port of contact for most clients and intermediaries and thereby maintaining a defined service standard
- Producing accurate, timely and concise responses to client correspondence
- Effectively planning and scheduling of work to meet management and client deadlines and to ensure profitability
- Assisting in the setting up of new fund/corporate vehicles, helping towards the timely completion of a new transaction
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar role/fund administration environment
- Ideally ICSA qualified or working towards ICSA or other relevant qualification
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage changing priorities and differing situations
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.
An exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative and efficient team, in a rapidly developing arena, within an international organisation. Every day will offer new challenges and opportunities with different clients and colleagues, being empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.