Senior Fund Administrator
Our client is looking for a Senior Fund Administrator to provide excellent levels of client service to a portfolio of open-ended funds. You will work closely with the client accounting team and provide core company secretarial services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administration of a portfolio of clients
- Liaising with intermediaries and clients
- Preparing fund valuations
- Attending meetings and preparing minutes
Experience and skills required:
- Studying or a willingness to study for a professional qualification
- Relevant industry administration experience with experience in running own portfolio
- Good knowledge and understanding of local finance industry legislation
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.