Senior Fund Administrator
Joining an ambitious and growing team, you will provide quality administrative, management and secretarial services for real estate and private equity funds.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out day-to-day administration of real estate and private equity funds
- Maintenance of investor related documentation
- Assisting with creation and maintenance of fund company and Limited Partner registers
- Daily cash management across a number of bank accounts
- Involvement with the take-on and set-up of new clients
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in real estate or private equity/trust and company
- Working towards or qualified in a relevant professional qualification
- Sound understanding of local regulations and legislations
- Structured and disciplined manner to work
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.