Senior Fund Administrator
The primary purpose of this role is to assist the Manager/Directors in the administration of designated fund and managed business clients and the coordination of all aspects of the company’s service offering.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with establishing, maintaining and terminating fund, managed business and other corporate structures
- Liaising with clients to build direct relationships
- Managing client needs and expectations, ensuring a pro-active and responsive personal service is given at all times
- Participating in client meetings, both held in Jersey and abroad for your allocated clients as appropriate
- Maintaining accurate statutory records and updating computer database and electronic records
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to at least degree standard or equivalent (with professional qualifications/experience)
- Ideally 3-5 years of demonstrable funds experience, preferably with some knowledge or exposure to corporate structures, SPV administration or 5 years of relevant financial services experience
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.