Senior Fund Administrator
A great opportunity for someone experienced in funds to join a growing business and administer a portfolio of investment funds, ensuring clients consistently receive a high level of service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with client take on and CDD/KYC checks
- Developing and maintaining good professional relationships with each client
- Drafting client and investor correspondence, board packs, minutes and banking instructions
- Liaising with accountants, investment advisers, auditors and regulators
- Assisting with client billing
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Either hold or be currently working towards an appropriate professional qualification such as ICSA
- Previous experience in a similar role, including liaising with clients
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritise workload
- Working knowledge of FrontInvest or similar funds system will be an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity within a growing, global leader of fund administration and outsourced financial services. You will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.
As a key member of the private equity team for an international provider of fund administration, you will communicate with clients on a regular basis and ensure client records are updated accordingly. You may also have some mentoring responsibilities for more junior members of the team.