Senior Fund Administrator | Job Ref: 37102
Joining the Private Equity team, you will undertake responsibility for a portfolio of clients, act as a guide for junior members and support the Team Manager in ensuring all processes undertaken are in line with company procedures.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with the production of accounts
- Bookkeeping and reviewing ledgers regularly
- Ensuring compliance monitoring of funds are carried out
- Mentoring and training more junior team members
- Attending board meetings
Key skills and expertise required:
- General knowledge of banking systems
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA, AAT or CAT
- Strong team member and commitment to delivering outstanding client service
- Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate leadership
If you’d like more information regarding this role, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.