Senior Fund Administrator / Company Secretary
You will join a unique team responsible for a group of Jersey regulated hedge funds, with the oversight of financial accounts preparation and other functions which are currently outsourced. This role has corporate secretarial and corporate governance responsibilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing for and leading the committees in the oversight of fund performance
- Preparing for and attending board meetings
- Managing the relationship with auditors and fund Accountants
- Monitoring compliance with law and regulations
- Preparing regulatory reporting and notifications
- Coaching, supervising and mentoring of more junior team members
Skills and expertise required:
- Experience in funds and company administration
- Good understanding of the features of different types of fund structures
- Ability to understand bespoke documents and critically evaluate financial statements
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.