Senior Fund Administrator
Join a thriving, global business and take a step up in your fund administration career, overseeing all aspects of a portfolio of funds and corporate clients.
- Day to day management of all client affairs including maintaining all relevant Fund, Trust and Company records
- Developing close professional relationships
- Attending client meetings with the Director / Manager
- Providing day to day support to team members
- Preparing and signing routine correspondence
- Assisting File Manager / Director in providing information to clients
- Providing cover for other team members as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Understanding of the principles of various funds structures
- General understanding of corporate secretarial duties and taking minutes
- Holding or studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA / ACCA
- Minimum Category C qualification under local legislation, holding a Table 5 Qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.